GENERAL GIFT CREDITING
Every gift you make to the Institute will be credited to your personal giving record, your Annual Fund giving total (up to $100,000 per fiscal year), and, where applicable, the reunion gift totals of you and your class. Pledges may also be credited to reunion gift totals as set forth below.
REUNION GIFT CREDITING
Reunion gift dollar totals for all alumni classes celebrating a reunion (5th through 75th) count the following:
- Gifts made in the four fiscal years leading up to the reunion year, excluding pledge payments previously counted in a reunion total
- Gifts made in the 12-month period from July 1 through June 30 of the reunion year; and once a gift is made:
- Multi-year pledges for which payments are due between July 1 and June 30 of the reunion year and final payment is due no later than June 30 of the fiscal year prior to the next reunion;
- Recurring gifts prescheduled through June 30 of the fiscal year prior to the next reunion; and
- Matching gifts received in the reunion year.
Class Participation will include donors who have made a gift in the 12-month period from July 1 through June 30 of the reunion year.